Life as a human being in these meat suits that we run around in is hard freakin work and a journey that we’re not supposed to take alone. This is why I started the rock your life-line. It’s the place I get to shoot my rainbow love beams at you and support you with my unicorn magic via the phone, FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.
There are 15 hours of Rock Your Life-Line time available just for y’all to use January-April 2018. Purchase minutes for a friend and I’ll match those minutes for you for FREE. Happy holidays to you!!! <3
Here’s how the Rock Your Life-Line works:
- Purchase coaching time (Rock Your Life-Line minutes) with me for you or a loved one.
- When you need rainbow love beams shot your way in the form of coaching, support, cheerleading (I was a professional cheerleader for the NBA so I’m literally a professional cheerleader), heart-storming, card readings or advice, text the Rock-Your-Life-Line and let me know what you’re needing and approximately how much time you think you’ll need. If you don’t know, that’s ok too.
- If I’m available, I’ll respond, “Now?” and we’ll get to it right then. Sessions are conducted over the phone, on Zoom, FaceTime or Skype.
- If I’m not available, I’ll respond letting you know when I am. (I have a very free schedule and thrive on being spontaneous so I’m available more often than not.)
- We’ll continue to have sessions together until you’ve used up all your Rock Your Life-Line time.
- You must use all your Rock Your Life-Line minutes by April 30th. I’m open to exceptions if we discuss them right away.
- May be used by you or gifted to someone (they make great holiday gifts for your special someones) (If you purchase for a friend or loved one by December 25th, I’ll match the minutes and gift them to you for FREE)
These prices are a deep discount from my normal one one one rates and will likely not stay this low. Non-refundable. The Rock Your Life-Line will be open for coaching starting January 2nd.
10 minutes $33, 30 minutes $66, 60 minutes $111, 90 minutes $155 or 120 minutes $222
Get some minutes for a friend or loved one by December 25th and I’ll match the minutes as a gift to you for FREE!
Why would someone the Rock Your Life-Line? Here’s the many reasons why:
They want their real life to feel as magical as a music festival.
They makes things really hard for themselves. They want to surrender to the flow instead.
They want to change their career into something that makes them feel alive and fulfilled.
They need help with business/dream planning.
They’re in need of a cheerleader.
They’re looking for someone to believe in them.
They want to start seeing the bright side.
They’re looking for an outside opinion.
They want to organize a kick ass retreat and don’t know where to start.
They’re an entrepreneur and need help coming up with a budget for a product they’re selling or a program or event they’re hosting.
They need help to develop and simplify their ideas and dreams into something that is financially and personally rewarding.
They’re stuck and don’t know which action steps they need to take to meet their goals.
They work for themselves and are unsure how to organize their workday so they can get more done in less time.
They need to establish boundaries so their time and energy are respected.
They want to be more compassionate with themselves.
They want to be more confident.
They know that they have a gift to share, but they’re not sure how to deliver it to the world.
They want feel grateful for what they DO have in their life.
They’re facing obstacles and need help leaping over them.
They have difficult people in their life and they want to learn how to deal with them better.
They have a deep desire to be more creative.
They freak out a lot and I don’t like it.
They want the Universe to grant them with more time in the day.
They want be holistically healthier.
Their life is complicated and they want to simplify things.
They’re sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Self-care. What’s that?!?!
They just want to be feel more joyful.
Let me shoot my rainbow love beams at you!
The magic in me sees the magic in you,